About The Role:
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team. You will play an integral role in developing and improving our core product.
We are looking for someone who will be able to ideate and execute with geographically and culturally diverse teams. You need to be detail-oriented, curious, and inquisitive about what makes a great product in a unique market. You need to be able to successfully navigate business-oriented and engineering organizations to achieve your goals.
- Create and drive product plans, feature specifications, and designs.
- Perform in a ‘product owner’ role for fast-moving agile development teams.
- Guide and work closely with the development team throughout the development cycle.
- Solve complex product-related problems, make decisions, and complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business goals.
- Drive input from customers and work in close collaboration with the commercial teams (customer success, sales and marketing) to prfioritize all the needs and requirements.
- Experience in product management - advantage.
- Strong UX capabilities or passion to investigate and expert them.
- Strong analytical skills and methodical approach to product strategy and product management.
- Great people skills and proficient communication skills - written and verbals.
- A high degree of personal initiative, learning ability and willingness to learn are a basic prerequisite
- Excellent English - oral, and written