About The Role:
We are looking for a product designer to join BeeHero's product team. The job of a Product Designer is to envision how our customers experience our product and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspiring. As a Product Designer you’ll take on complex tasks and transform them into elegant, intuitive and easy-to-use designs for our customers that are a part of a unique industry. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with Product Managers, technical team and other stakeholders within the company.
- Create high-fidelity designs and prototypes to guide design and development.
- Iterate on designs based on user feedback and tech constraints. Drive the UX process across a broad set of stakeholders.
- Communicate interaction concepts, conceptual ideas, and design rationale with clarity, persuasion, and a user-centered design process.
- Guide DEV to faithfully implement fantastic experiences, adhering to BeeHero's Experience principles.
- Bachelor's degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Work experience using prototyping tools and design systems - advantage.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to listen, articulate positions, and advocate designs.
- Experience using design systems.
- Proficient English - oral and written.