About The Role:
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for designing, building, and optimizing our data pipeline, as well as creating and maintaining our fast-growing DWH. You will be using the most advanced technologies and will be responsible for taking initiatives, architecture, and technology-wise.
You will be a key player in BeeHero's initial R&D team and will help design scalable systems that will keep us running smoothly and support our significant business growth
- 1-2 years working as a data engineer or a backend developer
- 1-2 years of proven experience with Python - a must.
- High level of SQL and data warehouse modeling.
- Experience in designing and developing ETL pipelines.
- Experience with data cloud services. AWS services (RDS, Kinesis, Kafka, S3, Aurora, Lambda, and others) - an advantage.
- B.A./B.Sc. in industrial/information systems engineering, computer science, statistics, or equivalent. - an advantage.
- Experience developing machine learning projects using the Python scientific toolbox - an advantage.