About The Role:
You will start a team that allows BeeHero to maintain and structure better relationships with our customers, resulting in better business results for both sides.
You will develop a thorough understanding of the BeeHero Product and own the lifecycle of a customer in BeeHero - from on-boarding, to training through QBRs, renewals and expansion.
Most importantly, you will work in an accepting community full of creative, fun-loving and ambitious individuals such as yourself, and immerse yourself in the enchanted world of honeybees.
- Build and execute an account specific relationship framework inclusive of onboarding protocol, health metrics, regularly scheduled status calls, quarterly business reviews, account documentation, reference management, and account planning sessions
- Manage clients’ accounts on all levels: business, support, and product and help them succeed in their goals
- Provide client feedback internally and follow until they are delivered to the client
- Provide client training and webinars
- Upsell existing clients
- Introduce new features
- Work closely with Product, R&D and Sales teams
- Partner with Sales and be their product expert while in pre-sale activities to bring opportunities to a closure
- 4+ years of experience as Customer Success Manager in B2B companies
- Analytical orientation and at least one year of experience with CS metrics
- Good knowledge of software and product development life cycles- advantage
- Excellent client-facing, presentation and internal communication skills
- Ability to proactively and continually collaborate with clients and colleagues to ensure needed business outcomes
- Willingness to travel regularly to meet clients and/or attend conferences (4-6 times a year)
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Self-starter with high independency but amenable to teamwork
Nice to have
- Experience with a product/SaaS company
- SQL or coding experience
- A degree in a discipline related to plant science or agronomy